Join us for a panel discussion on the key findings from the 2020 Cyber Threat Intelligence Estimate. Todd Weber (CTO of Optiv) Jen Miller Osborn (Deputy Director of Threat Intelligence at Unit 42, Palo Alto Networks), and Rick Holland (CISO at Digital Shadows) discuss a range of topics outlined in the report.
Attendees will learn about:
- Ransomware trends, groups, and tactics
- The malicious use of PowerShell and what defenders can do about it
- The continuing popularity of account takeover
- The real impact of COVID-19. Were the initial fears realized?
- Looking ahead and planning for 2021