In this episode, Viktoria interviews Eliza May Austin (CEO & Co-Founder of th4ts3cur1ty.company), and our own Richard Gold and James Chappell on Purple Teaming, a security assessment that combines both blue teaming and red teaming.
The team discusses:
- How do we make the blue and red teams collaborate better?
- Is purple teaming a cost-effective measure when it comes to a less mature organization?
- Why Purple Teaming needs to be at the forefront
- What systems would you start testing with the purple team approach?
- And more!
We end the discussion with a quick overview of Eliza’s other passion: Ladies of London Hacking Society.
To learn more, check out this episode’s resources: - https://th4ts3cur1ty.company/
- Ladies Hacking Society: https://llhs.com/
- Purple Team like you’re preparing for war: https://medium.com/@always0ddba1l/purple-team-like-your-preparing-for-war-ea17cd4d4a91
- Purple Teaming with Vector, Cobalt Strike, and MITRE ATT&CK: https://www.digitalshadows.com/blog-and-research/purple-teaming-with-vectr-cobalt-strike-and-mitre-attck/