Rick Holland (CISO at Digital Shadows) joins Harrison to share his thoughts on the Iranian cyber threat and what it means for cyber defenders.
What should security practitioners be concerned with within the cyber sphere? Rick and Harrison discuss:
- How threat du jour thinking isn’t an adequate defense model
- Communicating up the chain of command effectively
- Attack Techniques used by Iranian State Actors
- What you can do proactively as a Security Practitioner
- Why haven’t we seen any significant cyberattacks yet?
We’re continuing to monitor the situation, so check back at https://www.digitalshadows.com/blog-and-research/ for more info from our team.
***Resources This Episode***
Rich Gold’s blog on Mapping the ASD Essential 8 to the Mitre ATT&CK™ framework: https://www.digitalshadows.com/blog-and-research/mapping-the-asd-essential-8-to-the-mitre-attck-framework/