Fall is upon us! Kacey, Charles, Harrison, and Alex kick off this week’s episode talking about our Fall Dallas team event (an amateur version of Chopped). We’re now all professional chefs.
Then the team dives into this week’s hot topics:
- Typosquatting and the 2020 Elections: https://www.digitalshadows.com/blog-and-research/typosquatting-and-the-2020-u-s-presidential-election/
- Honeypots: https://www.digitalshadows.com/blog-and-research/honeypots-tracking-attacks-against-misconfigured-or-exposed-services/
- The Sudo Vulnerability: https://threatpost.com/sudo-bug-root-access-linux/149169/
- Security Bsides Workshop Talk: http://www.securitybsides.com/w/page/134870340/DFW_2019
- Orca: https://github.com/digitalshadows/orca https://twitter.com/maxdose_/status/1184429401338982401?s=12
Finally with the Chopped event on our minds, we round off the episode with our favorite dishes we want to learn to cook. Thanks for listening and don’t forget to rate us on iTunes and let us know how we’re doing.