Rick Holland jumps in to kick-off this week’s episode to recap the 2020 SANS CTI Summit with Harrison.
Then Harrison, Alex, Kacey, and Charles talk through other top stories of the week including:
- Snake Malware
- Competitions we’re seeing on Russian-language cybercriminal forums
- Citrix Vulnerability Update
- New ‘CacheOut’ Attack Targets Intel CPUs
Rounding off the episode, the team shares their favorite infosec twitter post of the week to spice up the episode. Have a great week!
Check out this week's intelligence summary at https://resources.digitalshadows.com/weekly-intelligence-summary
***Resources From this Week***
- SANS CTI Summit Recap: https://www.digitalshadows.com/blog-and-research/sans-cyber-threat-intelligence-summit-2020-a-recap/
- Competitions on Russian-language cybercriminal forums blog: https://www.digitalshadows.com/blog-and-research/competitions-on-russian-language-cybercriminal-forums-sharing-expertise-or-threat-actor-showboating/
- Cyber Threat Intel Frameworks blog: https://www.digitalshadows.com/blog-and-research/cyber-threat-intelligence-frameworks-5-rules-for-integrating-these-frameworks/
- CVE-2019-19781: Analyzing the Exploit: https://www.digitalshadows.com/blog-and-research/cve-2019-19781-analyzing-the-exploit/