ShadowTalk hosts Stefano, Adam, Chris, and newcomer, Rory, bring you the latest in threat intelligence. This week they cover:
- Adam takes us through the latest cyber espionage campaigns attributed to Chinese-state-sponsored APT groups
- Rory discusses a sophisticated law enforcement campaign targeting criminal syndicates all over the world
- Chris dives into the new GitHub policies - what led to these new guidelines?
- The team talks about updates on the Colonial Pipeline incident - what’s the latest?
- Plus, the group makes EURO 2020 predictions
Get this week’s intelligence summary at: https://resources.digitalshadows.com/digitalshadows/weekly-intelligence-summary-11-june
***Resources from this week’s podcast***
Cyber Threats to EURO 2020: https://www.digitalshadows.com/blog-and-research/cyber-threats-to-the-uefa-euro-2020-championship/
Also, don’t forget to reach out to - email@example.com