ShadowTalk hosts Stefano, Adam, and Kim bring you the latest in threat intelligence. This week they cover:
- More threat actors and attack vectors are being investigated in the SolarWinds compromise
- Law enforcement officials in the Netherlands are delivering an Emotet update that will remove it from infected devices
- Kim talks Lebanese Cedar - What’s new in their latest attack?
- Adam reviews Nefilim ransomware - how were they able to gain access and why it reinforces the need for securing employee accounts
- Plus, don’t miss the malware name of the week!
Get this week’s intelligence summary at: https://resources.digitalshadows.com/digitalshadows/weekly-intelligence-summary-05-february
***Resources from this week’s podcast***
Nefilim Ghost Credentials: https://news.sophos.com/en-us/2021/01/26/nefilim-ransomware-attack-uses-ghost-credentials/
Emotet Disruption: https://www.digitalshadows.com/blog-and-research/emotet-disruption/
DarkMarket Seizure: https://www.digitalshadows.com/blog-and-research/darkmarkets-seizure/
Also, don’t forget to reach out to - firstname.lastname@example.org