ShadowTalk hosts Adam, Dylan and Kim bring you the latest in threat intelligence. This week they cover:
- Recent Wiper malware targeting the 2020 Tokyo Olympics
- Dylan dives into the MeteorExpress attack, which targeted Iranian transport systems
- Kim runs through PwnedPiper vulnerabilities that impact pneumatic tube systems in hospitals - could this lead to a ransomware attack?
- Adam and the team discuss a new machine learning security tool called Hopper, which is used to detect lateral movement - before discussing the future of machine learning and AI in cyber security
- Plus, the team answers some of your questions!
Get this week’s intelligence summary at: https://resources.digitalshadows.com/weekly-intelligence-summary/weekly-intelligence-summary-6th-august
***Resources from this week’s podcast***
Supply chain attacks in 2021:https://www.digitalshadows.com/blog-and-research/supply-chain-attacks-in-2021/
Also, don’t forget to reach out to - email@example.com